Changelly Review and Scam

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Talking about Changelly, it's a sheer scam for those who get captivated to the royal ilusionary earnings upon swaping your precious money.

Below are my personal experience that I have shared in conclusion to my dealings with Changelly.

Changelly does have a note about KYC in their Terms of service, however there is nothing to indicate that they will take your money and refuse to give it back. A more honest company would require KYC before taking customer funds, and refuse to transact if they found something suspicious.

In the emails, changelly does a lot of virtue-signalling about trying to prevent crime, however in our interactions, there is only one party that is attempting to confiscate and steal money, and that party is not me.

You can read the whole story @ http://www.changellyreview.com/

Product or Service Mentioned: Cryptocoin Eu Org Bitcoin Investment Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Cryptocoin exchange, Changelly service, Bitcoin exchange.

• Bitcoin Exchange Scam
  • Changelly Review
  • Changelly Scam
  • Cryptocoin Exchange
  • Cryptocoin Exchange Scam
  • Changelly Warnig

Changelly Review and SCAM WARNING!

Talking about Changelly, it's a sheer scam for those who get captivated to the royal illusionary earnings upon swaping your precious money.

You can read the whole story @ http://www.changellyreview.com/

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Cryptocoin exchange.

• Bitcoin Exchange Scam